Monday, April 7, 2014

All Right Stop, Collaborate and Listen

How's that for a little earworm?

haha!

I have read and re-read a blog about a stop doing list.  Back in the MySpace day I used to blog lists all the time.  I love lists.

Lots of lists....


I love reading other lists as well as writing them.

I'm funny that way.

But to get back to the purpose of this blog....  I did read "A Celebration of the Stop Doing List" several times.

You can read it here:

A Celebration of the Stop Doing List

I kept thinking about what I would put on my list.  I mean seriously thought about it.  There are so many things I need to stop doing and there are some things that I already stopped doing a while ago.

I will stop:


  1. Biting my nails.
  2. Dwelling on the past
  3. Telling myself that I used to be beautiful
  4. Accepting bad behavior from others
  5. Being a door mat
  6. Leaving the fridge open when I get a glass of milk
  7. Neglecting obligations
  8. Worrying about things I can't control
  9. Living my life to please others
  10. Closing myself off
  11. Telling myself that I can't
  12. Surrounding myself with negative people
  13. Listening to the gremlins in my head
So there you have it in all its glory....my list.

So what are you going to stop doing?


No comments:

Post a Comment