Saturday, September 9, 2017

The Note

I received an anonymous note through the mail yesterday.

It was poorly written and if it was meant to intimidate me, it failed.

As I have written about before in Anonymity is the Voice of Cowards, when someone chooses to remain anonymous they are cowards.  They cannot just come out and voice their opinions.

This was the third anonymous letter I have received by way of mail.  It is also the third one on file with the local police.

People are insane these days.

If this person expects to change my behavior by way of a note, they are sadly mistaken.  

There are details in the note that only point to one person who may have sent it.  I will not call them out.  It is sad that they are so focused on what I am doing or not doing that they cannot seem to find anything else to direct their energy on.

So again, whoever took the time to type up this little note isn't really anonymous at all.  They are a heartless, petty, ugly, horrible person.

They suck at anonymity.

I know exactly who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment