Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Late Night Ramblings

I caught myself thinking of a quote that was said about me years ago.  This quote was said on a forum that I once belonged to by someone I never expected it from.

Most of the time I don't see myself as anyone special.  I don't think of myself as having some "gift" that exudes a sort of outward beauty towards others.

There are times where I feel like I am the most ugly person on the planet.  I also do not think I am worthy of such a quote that was said so long ago.

Someone who used the name "webgirrly" was describing me to others.  She wrote something that I have held on to forever.  It has been buried in my draft emails.

"Julie will make you fall in love with her at the most inopportune of times.  Stick with the urging, though, and you will find a place to accommodate it."

She didn't want to like me.  I think there were times that I annoyed the hell out of her.  But in the end, she loved me.

I have no idea why I had been thinking of what she had said about me.

Maybe because some how my self esteem just needed a boost.

I struggle constantly with trying to find my purpose and also why I am alone.

Many times I am asked why I am still single.

How in the hell would I know?

Maybe in this crazy world of interwebs and social networking we are afraid to allow ourselves to love or fall in love.

I wish I had answers to the question.

It is too bad that we are afraid to love one another.

Love should be shouted.  Love should be felt.  Love should not be pushed aside.

And yet, we fail at loving one another.

I sometimes wish I could tell someone that I love them.

I have no idea where I was going with this entry.  I think that remembering what was said about me just stirred up some feelings.

Perhaps I am just rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment