Sunday, August 12, 2012

Birth of Inspiralicious

I started creating.

again....

I was withdrawn and quiet for awhile.  I removed my older writings and wasn't going to write anymore.  I basically took my toys and went home.

but...

I have always written.  I never considered myself a great writer.  I can't spell.  I can't use good english (despite the very fact that my mom taught english).  I always thought that no one gives a rodent's behind about what I wrote.

I just wrote for me.  Basically writing for me is like a mind dump.  Things and thoughts roll around in my blonde head with no where to go except out, onto (into) my computer.  I share because I can.  It is like talking to myself in a crowded public place with no one really paying attention to me but then I feel like I am talking to someone.

I digress....

Anyway, I started creating stuff.  I needed an outlet for all my pent up feelings and yucky stuff.  What happened is that I started creating beautiful and fun things.  I enjoy coming home from a day of work and sitting on my living room floor and make a huge mess of bead boxes, wire, tools and what have you and just create jewelry.

I hardly wear jewelry.  Hell, I am wearing the earrings that my ex-husband gave me back in 1999.  These suckers stay put and don't hurt.  I tried bracelets but they get in the way and necklace feel like they are chocking me.  I know, weird eh?

I also make affirmation mirrors.  They have writing on them that says stuff like "You are beautiful and you are wonderful" so that when you look into them, you are reminded that you are worth celebrating.  These mirrors stem from my downturn into the pits of self pitty and feelings of worthlessness and all that crappy stuff.  I created them not only for me but for others who are feeling yucky about themselves.

Sometimes life bites your behind but them you need to find a way to put a band aid on it and carry on.

So, my fun, pretty, wonderful, creative stuff can be found here:

Inspiralicious (click here)



No comments:

Post a Comment